Check Pincode Serviceability
A French classic! Made to perfection, the fragrance of sweet macaroon is luscious, with a tone of creamy coconut and vanilla, is sure to create a sensory delight.
After a few hours of burning, you can look forward to a beautiful piece of jewelry made of 925 Sterling silver!
You can choose the jewelry between:
- Gorgeous Earrings made of 925 Sterling silver.
- A beautiful Bracelet made of 925 Sterling silver.
- An exquisite Pendant made of 925 Sterling silver.
- A charming Ring made of 925 Sterling silver.
Please note that the pieces of jewelry on our product pictures are only examples from our collection.
How to use:
1. Trim candle wicks to 1/4" before each use. This will help prevent soot and extend the life of the candle. Do not drop matches or other flammable items into the candle.
2. Do not use if glass is cracked or chipped.
3. During each candle use, it is recommended to burn long enough to liquefy the entire top layer of wax (which can take a few hours). Allowing the candle to liquefy from edge-to-edge will keep the opening wide and preventing tunneling.
4. Keep candles away from curtains or anything around the candle that could ignite. Keep in mind that curtains and other objects can move and come into contact with a burning flame. Do not burn candles in a draft. Always keep candles in sight when in use and keep away from children and pets.
5. Never move a burning candle. Allow the candle to cool and wax to solidify before moving. The candle, container and/or wax can become extremely hot when in use.
6. Please use tweezers to retrieve jewelry. Use a candle plate to protect surfaces. Never put a candle directly on a surface that is flammable or could be damaged by heat or oil.
7. Keep the candle wick centered and the wax pool free of debris.
8. Burn candle for no more than 3 hours at a time.
9. If candle wick develops a mushroom carbo tip, extinguish the candle, allow to completely cool and remove the tip by pinching between fingers using a tissue. This will ensure your candle burns evenly and prevent excess wick debris from falling into the candle.For more Candle Safety Rules please visit the NCA's Candle Safety Page www.candles.org/fire-safety-candles
10. Warning! Choking Hazard! Jewelry is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.